Happy Daisy

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello, I Was Born to Be: Allie

Hey! I decided to start a new blog, because my China adventure has ended, but the adventure of life is full in swing!
Yesterday, i heard that Lady Gaga song called 'Born this Way'. i won't lie. i'm a huge Lady G fan, and i liked what i heard in this song. it talks about not hiding in your past, and also about loving yourself and who you are, because God made you this way.

"I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way "

So yeah, my blog is basically gonna be my own take on life. It's randomness, it's life lessons, it's ups and down, and it's journey and goal. The goal to live life to it's fullest, and to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. I'm not perfect, but the lessons and circumstances God has walked with me already, is walking me through now, and will walk with me through the future is what this blog will be about...and prettttty much everything inbetween! Hope you enjoy!
Allie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment