Happy Daisy

Saturday, February 19, 2011

30DC: Day 1

a picture of myself with 15 facts...


1. My name is Allison Elizabeth Betancourt. but call me Allie :)
2. my favorite color has always been blue. any shade will due.
3. i LOVE to sew. i dont get to do it often, but i love to make clothes that are unique and fit me perfectly.
4. i'm obsessed with teeth. it's the first thing i notice about people.
5. my love language is 'quality time'.
6. i heart sushi
7. i have been swimming since i was 6, playing tennis since 2 summers ago, and am starting track for the first time ever this season
8. i hate repetitive noises!!!
9. i'm not quick to judge
10. i love to babysit. it brings in the dough and brings me joy (the children not the money!...hah well...maybe the $$$ a little bit)
11. i lived in China for 5 months and made some of my bestest friends there
12. i am homeschooled, but as a junior, i have attended 4 different schools, including different tutorials, a private school and public school.
13. i dont laugh a lot. i have a good sense of humor, just i tend to smile or chuckle. i love to laugh though, try me!
14. i kinda dont like going to the movies. its overrated to pay 10 bucks for a movie to see it with a person that you don't even get to talk to!
15. i have hazel eyes. no they are not brown. dont make that mistake! :P

Allie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment