Happy Daisy

Sunday, November 11, 2012

30DayofThanks: Days 9, 10, & 11

I have been in Panama for the weekend (which is a blessing within itself!) so I have a little bit of catch up to do :)

Day 9: I am so thankful for christmas lights! They make me sooo happy, and as tradition my family and I go and drive around to look at them near the end of December! It's a fun time to make fun of tacky Christmas lights and then to drive by the most exquisite lights where you wonder how the people in the house sleep at night due to the light!

Day 10: I am thankful for the fruit lime!!! I have lately been obsessed with everything lime. Lime chips, lime as salad dressing, limeade, lime, lime, lime!!!

Day 11: I love the beach! It's my perfect way to relax, and I'm thankful to have that outlet every once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment