Happy Daisy

Sunday, November 4, 2012

30ofThanks: Day 1, 2, 3, & 4

I am starting a wee bit late for the 30 Days of Thankfulness, but late rather than never!

Day 1: I'm so thankful for the family God has blessed me with. I wouldn't ask for another. Through every fight, hardship, through every move and every new school, through all the obstacles life throws our way, we have been through it all coming together stronger in the end.

Day 2: I'm so thankful for all the girlfriends that have been put in my life, all for a specific reason. I think that each one has made me grow and experience different aspects and views of life in their own special ways! All of my girlfriends are very dear to me, and I would do anything for them!

Day 3: I am thankful for my boyfriend, Adam. He has a lot of qualities I am thankful for but with me being away for a long period of time I have to praise him for his patience and endurance. So thankful that he supports me in ALL the goals I have for myself in life.

Day 4: I'm so thankful for my Familia Tica. I can't believe how lucky I am to be with wonderful, Christian family! They treat me as their own daughter and I feel very loved and cared for. Without them,  I know this trip would have been completely different, and I'm sooooo grateful that they have been a key part of my experience in Costa Rica.

No comments:

Post a Comment